Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween


It is that time of year again. Time for tricks and treats. This year we will be handing out AIG and Lehman Brothers stock certificates to all the young Bloomberg Wannabes. I wonder how many McCains, Obmamas, and Palins we see this year. Funny how no one cares about being Biden.

As for politics...I am really over it. I think we need to find some light hearted fum in some of it like hooking up our campaign signs to an electric fence.



I find it odd that I get in the mood to update our blog around this time of year. Makes me wonder why I don't think to do it other times of the year. Maybe it is the planning for the holidays that gets me sentimental. In December, we are heading up to Bryson City, NC to ride the Polar Express with the Wallace family. Should be a blast and I am positive the girls will love it.

No comments: